Basic Center Programs
Basic Center Program
The Basic Center Program is a youth shelter and crisis center that provides emergency shelter, food, clothing, counseling, tutoring, transportation to school, and other appropriate referrals for males and females ages 11-17 years old.
The immediate goal is to address the crisis and work to stabilize the youth and their families towards reunification.
What can you expect?
Basic Center Program Requirements
To be eligible for the teen emergency housing, the following apply:
- must be between ages 11 – 17 years old
- no violent or criminal history
- homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- runaway or at risk of running away
- must be willing to attend school
- must be willing to follow shelter rules
- housing stay is voluntary