Provide homeless prevention assistance to youth ages 17 – 24 years old who would otherwise become homeless and to provide assistance to rapidly re-house youth who are homeless and/or aging out of the foster care system.
Funding by the City of Monroe
Available Services and Assistance
- Persons who are still housed but at imminent risk of becoming homeless
- TELEPHONE AND CABLE BILLS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
- Persons who are already homeless or aging out of foster care without a safe stable place to transition to
- Persons with income at or below 30% of Louisiana’s poverty guideline
- Young adults between 17-24 years of age with or without children.
- Rental Payments
- Moving Costs
- Motel/Hotel Vouchers
- Housing Search and Placement
- Residents of Monroe ONLY