- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have experience working with youth, knowledge of the Monroe area, and a valid Louisiana driver’s license.
- Computer skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to policies and procedures of the agency.
- Monitor the agency’s social media accounts
- Respond to youth through the internet who need to access agency services.
- Make appropriate referrals to agency services and provide information to specific staff based on services needed.
- Recruit and train agency volunteers, both youth and adults.
- Monitor Safe Place sites to provide updated information and training.
- Document all crisis calls or inquiries via telephone and internet vehicles.
- Complete monthly National Safe Place reports.
- Market the agency through community and school presentations for youth populations.
- Coordinate and Facilitate the Youth Voices of Change Project.